ITI in Draughtsmanship / Diploma
6 - 8 years
- To assist in preparing Initial design concepts for new projects.
- To assist in preparing layouts as per the prevailing statutory norms for the new and existing projects.
- To assist in establishing on time delivery of Drawings pertinent to various projects by routine follow ups & co-ordination with the ‘Architects/Consultants’.
- To communicate the anomalies and observations regarding any design presented by Consultants.
In House Designing
- To assist in preparing layouts and drawings for Building plan approvals.
- To assist in preparing demarcation and zoning plans
- To conduct modifications required by the concerned.
Govt. Liaison and statutory compliances
- To assist in maintaining compliance of all statutory compliances.
- To assist in Preparation of all Applications for new Licenses
- To maintain records regarding statutory correspondences
- To assist in modification of layouts and other activities involved during obtaining of approvals from relevant authorities.
- To assist in establishing routine follow ups with Departments.
- To maintain records of submissions and receiving’s of all statutory correspondences and compliances for all projects.
- To maintain revenue records, Sajra plans etc.
Day to day activities
- Other day to day activities as per the requirement like documentation, and preparation of drawings and details required for various ongoing projects.