B.Sc., Diploma in Fire Safety
10 – 15 years
- Responsible for the implementation of Health, Safety and Environment Management system in the organization.
- Assist in design, implementation, communication and coordination of all Health, Safety and Environment programmes.
- Emergency preparedness planning.
- Implementing safety standards to create safe working conditions.
- Ensuring all safety measures are taken during the construction activities.
- Implementation of health & safety policies at the construction site.
- Identification of risk assessment & reporting of potential safety hazards at the project site.
- Manage HSE audits and ensure compliance of the observed nonconformities.
- Prepare HSE reports.
- Ideal candidate should be a Science graduate with Diploma in Fire & Safety having good experience in implementing HSE practices. He should have knowledge of ISO certifications & standards.