Diploma or Degree in Interior Design/Architecture
3 - 6 years
- We are looking for a well-rounded interior designer’s fun-loving and dedicated individual with proven expertise and interest in residential projects.
- You will be an exceptional designer with strong conceptual skills. You will be someone who is hard working or very keen to work on amazing high end (and high profile) residential. You will be managing and developing projects from concept stages through to final installation. As a Senior Interior Designer your responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages. You will work closely with Project team, Marketing team, Installation partners and suppliers in order to deliver to customers the best interior design experience of their life.
- You have excellent knowledge of Sketchup, InDesign. 3dsMAX are a plus.
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- You have strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles.
- You should have extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey
- complex ideas effectively and efficiently. Experience in residential interior design is must.