BE/B-Tech/ Diploma - Civil Engineering
18-25 years post qualification
- To lead regional projects from conception to completion and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manages and coordinates large and/or complex real estate projects through all phases of design, permitting and construction.
- Regional head will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and delivering of the project under his direct supervision.
- Regional head to be well versed with the local byelaws for approval and conversant to interact with govt. agencies to obtain the necessary approvals.
- Provides leadership for site project management function by managing, coordinating, and developing staff of project.
- Operates with significant independence and minimal supervision as the principal project representative.
- Will meet regularly with senior management at corporate real estate and with other top executives.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Oversee all onsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate with Architects, other consultants, contractors and subcontractors to achieve the delivery of project.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Implementation of Sales & Marketing strategies to achieve the sales targets and revenue generation for the project.
- Driving project sales in the region.
- Monitor collections and push strategies for quicker collections.